The Greenfield's have made their move to Northwest Arkansas! We will be recording all our new adventures on this blog for our family and friends to view. Stay tuned for more posts.
Hooray for blogs!!!! I am so excited for you guys in your big move to NWA. I know Les is excited to have you there also. I am looking for a weekend to come up and see you two so hurry and find a house!!!!!!
I found your blog through Leslie's. I hope you are doing good. I keep up with you and Leslie through Jaime. You know Matt's family is from Springdale so we need to get the kids together when we come up there.
6 comments:
You can't imagine how excited we are that you guys are finally in NWA. Best Friends Forever! I am so proud that you have a blog now!!
Found your blog through Leslie's! The secret is out now....we will be able to keep up with yall. YAY! We miss you guys so much. Love ya!
Hooray for blogs!!!! I am so excited for you guys in your big move to NWA. I know Les is excited to have you there also. I am looking for a weekend to come up and see you two so hurry and find a house!!!!!!
I found your blog through Leslie's. I hope you are doing good. I keep up with you and Leslie through Jaime. You know Matt's family is from Springdale so we need to get the kids together when we come up there.
YEAH!!! I thought you might get a blog. I am excited to keep up with your family. Hopefully we can all get together soon.
LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! WE MISS YOU AND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON. WHAT A WONDERFUL WAY TO KEEP US UP TODATE WITH YOU BLESSED LIFE. LOVE YOU, AUNT ANN
Post a Comment