Our first week in Northwest Arkansas was way back in May and where our adventures began. A condo in Bella Vista would be our home for the next 2 months. Close quarters for some family bonding. Our first week was filled with visits from Olivia Grace, Noah and Baby Caroline. Our friends couldn't believe all the dirt roads they had to travel to get to our condo on the first hole of retirement heaven's golf course. Carter Wayne and I became even bigger fans of Chick- fil-A and the public library. Anything to get in town! We loved the Bella Vista Park but I wasn't too sure about the geese and ducks. I wouldn't let Carter Wayne get too close. Of course he wasn't scared at all. We were blessed to have a place to stay during our transition, but we were not too sad to leave.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Condo Living
Our first week in Northwest Arkansas was way back in May and where our adventures began. A condo in Bella Vista would be our home for the next 2 months. Close quarters for some family bonding. Our first week was filled with visits from Olivia Grace, Noah and Baby Caroline. Our friends couldn't believe all the dirt roads they had to travel to get to our condo on the first hole of retirement heaven's golf course. Carter Wayne and I became even bigger fans of Chick- fil-A and the public library. Anything to get in town! We loved the Bella Vista Park but I wasn't too sure about the geese and ducks. I wouldn't let Carter Wayne get too close. Of course he wasn't scared at all. We were blessed to have a place to stay during our transition, but we were not too sad to leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey JoAnne! Glad to see you and your precious little boy. Don't worry about not blogging that often, because I sure don't. It is fun to write cute things about the kids so you don't have to use paper and pen. Why did you guys move?
Shannon Coney Foster
Post a Comment