He is growing up so fast! I miss you all so much and cant wait to see you VERY soon!! Love, Aunt DeeDee.
I can't believe how big he looks. How handsome!
We love the picts of our favorite boy. Can't wait to meet the new Greenfiled boy.
He is such a handsome fella! Hope all is well with yall. Miss you guys. Hope you are feeling good, Jo! Is CW ready to be a big brother?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is growing up so fast! I miss you all so much and cant wait to see you VERY soon!! Love, Aunt DeeDee.
I can't believe how big he looks. How handsome!
We love the picts of our favorite boy. Can't wait to meet the new Greenfiled boy.
He is such a handsome fella! Hope all is well with yall. Miss you guys. Hope you are feeling good, Jo! Is CW ready to be a big brother?
Post a Comment