Monday, July 20, 2009

Sawyer Ron Greenfield







On May 19, 2009 we welcomed our second son into the world. Sawyer Ron Greenfield was 6 pounds 14 ounces, 18 1/2 inches long, and cute as could be. He was born at 7:36 am and when they held him over the sheet for me to see there were two big, wide eyes staring back at me. Big brother Carter Wayne loves him so much and even shared his precious "Mmmm Mmmm's" (blankets) with him. Sawyer looked just like Carter Wayne when he was born but I believe he is beginning to look like me... we'll see. Two kids make for a busy household but I hope to get back up to speed with my blogging ASAP!

3 comments:

Jodyb03 said...

You forgot how much his Auntie Jody loves him!!!!

Molly and Kevin Strom said...

well i wondering when we were going to get an update on our little friend sawyer ron...love the name by the way the ron part made me tear up when i heard it...you know your ron and my ron are just the best dads in the world. hope all is well.

the McGuire Girls... said...

He is so precious. I can't wait for Todd to meet him. Or maybe I can...it will make him want a boy even worse! Is your blog fixed now???