Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sawyer's First Trip to Batesville

Fourth of July weekend we headed to Batesville. Sawyer got to meet aunts, uncles, great- grandparents, great aunts and uncles, and lots of cousins. We also had another birthday party for Carter Wayne. You can never celebrate a birthday too much! Sawyer slept all the time we were in the car and Carter Wayne discovered a new word right as we left. "WHY?" I mean he literally asked that question 5 hours straight and he talked the whole way home too. Amazing! I have met my match when it comes to talking. My poor parents. At this point Sawyer was only waking up once at night and once in early morning. Lucky for us, Nona gets up early. Rodney and I even got to go to the movies together. It was 4th of July night and we were the only ones in the theater - that has never happened to me before. We really had such a great trip,just wish we lived closer to our families. It is always so wonderful to be around them.



















No comments: