After living here a year we finally made it to a Naturals baseball game. We met our friends the Daspits there. Their two boys, Lance and Grayson, are the same ages as Carter Wayne and Sawyer. Lance and Carter Wayne are becoming great friends, so sweet. It really is a fun place to go and hopefully we will go more next year.
We love going to the baseball games! Your boys are getting so big! I love your header pic! So did you hear that BSF is going to start taking lil ones 6wks and up starting in January!?!? I hope you can come back!!!
1 comment:
We love going to the baseball games! Your boys are getting so big! I love your header pic! So did you hear that BSF is going to start taking lil ones 6wks and up starting in January!?!? I hope you can come back!!!
Post a Comment