Well, snow has come to NW Arkansas in a big way! Friday was the first snow day and Rodney got to work from home. I took CW to play that morning and it was so cold. We walked up to the school and played with his small monster truck that he was dying to take in the snow. That afternoon Rodney took CW out and they played with Walker. CW loved making snow angels. That night we made snow cream - which I have never made before. Then the boys played Candyland and SpongeBob Operation. Sawyer was the banker and he loved it. He was babbeling the whole time and laughing. It was such a fun snow day. Walker loves this weather because he becomes an inside dog for a few days. I don't mind bad weather as long as the power stays on and we have plenty to eat!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Snow Day #1
Well, snow has come to NW Arkansas in a big way! Friday was the first snow day and Rodney got to work from home. I took CW to play that morning and it was so cold. We walked up to the school and played with his small monster truck that he was dying to take in the snow. That afternoon Rodney took CW out and they played with Walker. CW loved making snow angels. That night we made snow cream - which I have never made before. Then the boys played Candyland and SpongeBob Operation. Sawyer was the banker and he loved it. He was babbeling the whole time and laughing. It was such a fun snow day. Walker loves this weather because he becomes an inside dog for a few days. I don't mind bad weather as long as the power stays on and we have plenty to eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the spongebob operation game!
Post a Comment