Ok the fight that occurs over clothes at our house is epic! This is an example of a Sunday when CW won the battle, but I will win the war. I think. He still looks cute so I just need to let it go. I did have him go with me to buy his outfit for the first day of school so he would actually wear it and that worked out for me. But if he wants to wear shorts and tennis shoes with no socks to church - God doesn't really care - does he? I don't think so. God was probably more happy with the fact that we went to church to praise Him with smiles on our faces and joy in our hearts as opposed to screaming at each other. :)
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Casual Sunday
Ok the fight that occurs over clothes at our house is epic! This is an example of a Sunday when CW won the battle, but I will win the war. I think. He still looks cute so I just need to let it go. I did have him go with me to buy his outfit for the first day of school so he would actually wear it and that worked out for me. But if he wants to wear shorts and tennis shoes with no socks to church - God doesn't really care - does he? I don't think so. God was probably more happy with the fact that we went to church to praise Him with smiles on our faces and joy in our hearts as opposed to screaming at each other. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment