We had such a wonderful year at our church's new Kids Day Out program. The boys had a blast and I enjoyed all the sweet ladies I got to work with. The boys have learned so much since the beginning of the year. Sawyer started the year not walking and now he could run a marathon. He knows the colors red, green, yellow and blue. And he can spot an "S" from a mile away. He has adored his teachers Ms.Lindsey and Ms.Kristi and all his little friends in class, especially his little girlfriend, Avery, who he calls Sissy. She calls him Saw. So sweet!
Carter Wayne has learned so much too! This year he has learned to write his name (and Carter Wayne is a long one). He can count to 39 and write in an "I see" journal. It is amazing. His teachers Ms.Cathy and Ms.Lou Ann have worked with him and taught him so much. We are very proud of our little sweetie. We have made the decision not to send him to Kindergarten next year which is a whole other post for another day. But I feel wonderful about where CW is and where he is headed. The Lord has given me a peace about it, which is all I can ask for. So thankful for this great year we have had and so excited about starting summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment