Sunday, September 4, 2011

Saturday Morning Practice




Saturday morning we had another soccer practice. More of the kids were there and Matt was there to help Rodney coach. My parents and Calli made it in time to go watch, too. We have a really good team this year. We scrimmaged with another team and beat them 6 to 2. (I know you are not supposed to keep score, but secretly we do.) Grayson and Sawyer are obsessed with Sarah's iPhone that plays Thomas movies. My mom was saying she had to get a phone like that - just to play the movies for the kids. Such a grandma! Carter Wayne did really well at practice. He needs to be more aggressive, but he really did get in there an go after the ball. I am impressed at how much he has improved. It also motivates him to have his buddy Lance out there. Man, it was hot out there. We are supposed to have a cold front move in and I couldn't be happier. I am so ready for Fall!

No comments: