The boys slept till 7:30am - I wonder how many years that will happen. They came in our room and said "We got up!" So sweet! So we headed down the hall to see what Santa brought. The boys loved all the gifts - their Cranky crane was the favorite gift by far. Santa even brought Walker a bone and a rubber chicken. He was thrilled! Carter Wayne was a little upset that Rodney and I didn't get anything. He told my mom I was on the naughty list. I tried to explain that his daddy and I told Santa to change our gifts to ones for them. I don't think he was buying that one. It was sweet for him to think of us though. :)
Sunday, January 1, 2012
Christmas Morning
The boys slept till 7:30am - I wonder how many years that will happen. They came in our room and said "We got up!" So sweet! So we headed down the hall to see what Santa brought. The boys loved all the gifts - their Cranky crane was the favorite gift by far. Santa even brought Walker a bone and a rubber chicken. He was thrilled! Carter Wayne was a little upset that Rodney and I didn't get anything. He told my mom I was on the naughty list. I tried to explain that his daddy and I told Santa to change our gifts to ones for them. I don't think he was buying that one. It was sweet for him to think of us though. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment