Friday, July 13, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day
The boys looked so precious on Valentine's Day. Carter Wayne had school and he was so excited about the party. Sawyer and I were headed to Tuesday Bible study. I just love the pic of them hugging! I looked all over for a plain grey long sleeve t-shirt for Carter Wayne to wear under this red shirt. Nowhere to be found. There was one in the girls' section at Wal-Mart - the shoulders were ruched-but it would be under Carter Wayne's shirt so I went with it. I mean no one would see it, right? Well, half-way through Bible study I see that Carter Wayne's teacher is calling. I go out of the room to call her back and CW has thrown up and is super sick! I pick up Sawyer and head to pick CW up from the school. The whole way over there all I can think is my poor baby has thrown up all over his shirt leaving them to remove the top shirt, only to find that his mother has dressed him in a girls' shirt!!! Mortified!
I get to the school and they have not removed his shirt but he looks horrible. He tells Ms. Tera and I that he felt sick all morning but didn't want to miss the party. Bless his heart! Sweet Ms. Tera promised to save all his goodies. We went home and got a doctor's appoinment.The pic of him in the car is coming home from the doctor. I mean, how pitiful is that?? He was out the rest of the week. This began 3 months of sickness that I do not want to ever repeat again. We just passed that bug around and even ended up with me getting the flu. Yuck! But at least no one at CW's school thinks his momma dresses him in little girls' clothes (I threw that shirt away!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment