Both of my boys aren't very found of clothing. Carter Wayne likes to go to the bathroom by himself, but also likes to strip down to nothing. He does keep his shirt on, but that is it. At least I got him to put on underwear for the picture. Sawyer is happiest in only a diaper. If he has to have on clothes he likes to at least have bare feet so he can hold onto them. I think he is trying to put them in his mouth. As you can see Carter Wayne got his first black eye. He bumped heads with Olivia Grace at the first Razorback game party. I can't wait to tell them that story when they are 16! Especially the part about Olivia Grace not having a mark on her!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Boys being boys
Both of my boys aren't very found of clothing. Carter Wayne likes to go to the bathroom by himself, but also likes to strip down to nothing. He does keep his shirt on, but that is it. At least I got him to put on underwear for the picture. Sawyer is happiest in only a diaper. If he has to have on clothes he likes to at least have bare feet so he can hold onto them. I think he is trying to put them in his mouth. As you can see Carter Wayne got his first black eye. He bumped heads with Olivia Grace at the first Razorback game party. I can't wait to tell them that story when they are 16! Especially the part about Olivia Grace not having a mark on her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment