Monday, May 9, 2011

My Wonderful Mother's Day













I had the BEST Mother's Day! Really the whole weekend was great! Friday night was date night with my sweet hubby. We ate at Copeland's and then went to buy a new computer. We have needed a new one for awhile. My sweet father - in- law always gives us his old computers when he gets a new one and they are always better than we could hope to get. We just finally ran this one into the ground and felt it was time to bite the bullet and get a new one. And we LOVE it! It really is a whole new world! Saturday we slept in and had a tee ball game. We then worked in the yard forever getting it up to snuff for the Spring. The boys did some big planning that night for my special day. They are so cute. That morning I got to sleep in. Carter Wayne did come into wake me up to tell me not to wake up until he told me to. Love that boy! Then I was treated to breakfast in bed and homemade cards from all three of my sweeties. Sawyer really didn't want to give me his card because it had trains all over it and he liked it but he finally let me have it. :) Rodney got the boys ready and we headed to church. It was a great Sunday school and worship service. We ate at Ableuo's. It was an hour wait but we went and got a drink at Sonic and the boys played outside the restaurant so it wasn't so bad. The boys (all three) were such good sports about it and didn't even act put out. So sweet. Abuelo's also gave me a t-shirt for being a mom. Isn't that so funny? The food was great, too. The boys took naps and I went and did a little shopping. Later, we played in the backyard the rest of the night and Rodney gave the boys a bath. It was a perfect day! I am so blessed by this sweet family that God has given me. These are the things I prayed for and hoped for all my life. I get to live this dream day in and day out. Lord, let me never take it for granted. Happy Mother's Day - I hope yours was just as wonderful. :)

1 comment:

Nee Nee said...

You are a Great Mom and desire the special treatment. Everyone looks great in the pictures.