Monday, May 9, 2011

Nee Nee and PawPAw






Our NeeNee and PawPaw came up for a visit in April. They wanted to see Carter Wayne play TBall but it was so cold that the game got canceled. We went to IHOP instead. That afternoon we dyed Easter Eggs and then Rodney, Dad and CW went to the Razorback spring practice. They had a great time and I think we may have a little trouble getting out to the football games next year without our little man. I knew this day would come. :) It was a quick visit, but lots of fun. As you can see the boys love their NeeNee and PawPaw! A few days later Carter Wayne was mad at me about something and told me that I wasn't minding him. Well! I quickly explained that I am the mommy and minding him is not my job. He then said "NeeNee minds me, she does whatever I tell her!" Well said! But you know that is what grandparents are for!

No comments: