We went to Little Rock in September to see the Razorbacks stomp on New Mexico. They did a tribute to September 11 - it has been 10 years, can you believe that. Still hurts to see those images. The fans were supposed to wear red or white based on their seat and we were wearing white. The student section wore blue and the whole place looked like one big flag. Very cool. My sweet dad got us these shirts for us and we were happy to wear them. The stands looked awesome. It was such fun game! My uncle John and his granddaughter Audrey met at my parents house to ride with us. My uncle John is so funny and Audrey is a special young lady. We are so proud of her and her sweet heart. My girl , Calli kept me laughing through the whole game, as always. I know I have said it before, but I feel like this is our year, Razorbacks!!!Go Hogs!
Friday, October 21, 2011
New Mexico Game in Little Rock
We went to Little Rock in September to see the Razorbacks stomp on New Mexico. They did a tribute to September 11 - it has been 10 years, can you believe that. Still hurts to see those images. The fans were supposed to wear red or white based on their seat and we were wearing white. The student section wore blue and the whole place looked like one big flag. Very cool. My sweet dad got us these shirts for us and we were happy to wear them. The stands looked awesome. It was such fun game! My uncle John and his granddaughter Audrey met at my parents house to ride with us. My uncle John is so funny and Audrey is a special young lady. We are so proud of her and her sweet heart. My girl , Calli kept me laughing through the whole game, as always. I know I have said it before, but I feel like this is our year, Razorbacks!!!Go Hogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment