This Fall Rodney and I started leading a Nearly/Newly married small group at our church. We LOVE it! The longest any of the couples have been married is almost 2 years. Some have been married 3 months and we have two engaged couples. We just finished The Five Love Languages - a personal favorite of mine and Rodney's. Next we are going to do a devotional called Marriage 101. These couples are so precious and sweet. They are eager to come and share, it has really blessed my heart. Rodney and I have been married for 7 years and we are learning a lot as well! Here we all are at our first party. They are all so fun!
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Newly and Nearly Married
This Fall Rodney and I started leading a Nearly/Newly married small group at our church. We LOVE it! The longest any of the couples have been married is almost 2 years. Some have been married 3 months and we have two engaged couples. We just finished The Five Love Languages - a personal favorite of mine and Rodney's. Next we are going to do a devotional called Marriage 101. These couples are so precious and sweet. They are eager to come and share, it has really blessed my heart. Rodney and I have been married for 7 years and we are learning a lot as well! Here we all are at our first party. They are all so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment