We had a little celebration on Friday. :-) In Carter Wayne's class at school each student has a "car" and everyone begins each day in the "parking lot". If you break a classroom rule your car moves to a green light. A yellow light will result in loss of playground time. A red light gets a call to your parents. At noon each day, the kids move their cars back to the parking lot and get a fresh start. I love that part of the plan. :-) Kindergarten has been a growing process for us. Learning to use our words, control our emotions and our mouths isn't easy - I still struggle with those things myself. But on Friday we got to celebrate 2 whole weeks of Carter Wayne staying in the parking lot and I could not be prouder! We headed to Chuck E. Cheese and had a blast! We are always so quick to punish bad behavior, but it is so joyous when we get to reward good behavior! Way to go Carter Wayne!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment