Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The Big 4-0!!!

Rodney had a BIG birthday last Monday! No one can believe he is 40! He is a very young looking 40 year old - gets that from his momma! My man does not like birthdays and he loathes BIG birthdays. His mom and I threw him a surprise 30th Birthday party. Mostly she did it, I helped a little. He reminded me that he broke up with me right after that party. The two were not related (I think) but I took that as NO 40th surprise party! So the day passed very simply. The boys and I brought him breakfast in bed and some sweet cards. I got him a spa service this past weekend and we had already gone out to eat. I did get him an awesome Razorback sign to hang in the kitchen. He loves it. No surprises at all - just the way he likes it! I am so thankful for Rodney. We talked about all the things he has accomplished in the last 40 years and if I do say so - it is a life well spent! I am so proud to be married to a wonderful man of God who works so hard for his family. He is a blessing to many, especially his family! Here's to the next 40 years being your best yet! Love you Rodney!





No comments: