
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
CW's First Razorback Football Game
This weekend marked quite a milestone for the Greenfield family. Carter Wayne's first Razorback Football game. I never thought it would happen when he was two but thanks to the sweet invite from our friends the Czeschins, a dream was made a reality. We had a wonderful time and it was so great to catch up with friends we only get to see once a year. The kids had a blast and I believe the parents did too. And we won! The sweetest moment was as we were leaving the game Rodney said that he couldn't believe he was at a Razorback game with HIS son, it was surreal. So sweet, I just love my boys. Thanks to the Czeschins for helping us have such a great time and a special family memory.








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We had so much fun with you guys.
he is such a cute razorback! Love the MoHawk! Wish we could have caught up with yall when we were in NWA. Hope to see ya soon!
Post a Comment