Monday, November 3, 2008

So Happy to Announce....

Rodney and I are expecting our 2nd child. Baby number 2 will arrive next May and we can't wait! Carter Wayne is going to be a wonderful big brother and he already enjoys talking to my belly. He likes to tell the baby he loves it and he will see it soon. We had our first ultra sound October 20th and the doctor said everything looked perfect. Baby #2 had a strong heartbeat and was measuring about an inch. The baby even wiggled a little when we were watching the ultra sound. We are so thankful for this gift from God and know that he has answered our many prayers. The last year has been an emotional roller coaster for our family and we continue to praise God for every blessing - big and small - that comes our way. May we never take for granted the good times or fail to learn from the hard times.



4 comments:

Nonna said...

Exciting times ahead. That will be eight grandchildren! Kendall and I are so blessed!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys! I miss you guys alot, and can't wait to hear if your having a boy or a girl! You know that he or she will have to have their very own special door hanger!
Love always
Pam

Anonymous said...

Okay well it doesn't show up my real name because my google account is for my kickball team and thats my name sorry!
Pam Reaves just in case!

Erin said...

I've been blogsurfing tonight and found your blog. Congratulations on number 2!!!! I'm sure Carter Wayne is going to be a great big brother!