Ok, so we bought a potty, we got some pull ups, we read our potty book and here we are at the introduction of the potty to Carter Wayne. He enjoys sitting on it but using it as a potty... not so much. Maybe we just aren't ready - by we I mean me. This pregnancy has made me so sensitive to smells so I am not so ready to deal with THAT smell. I have trouble changing his diapers these days! The potty is in his bathroom and we talk about it with Carter Wayne, but I think I will wait till the New Year to get things rolling. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
1 comment:
Potty Training is so tough! We just started sitting Trey on it multiple times a day until he finally figured out he could use it! However, like you said...it didn't work until I became ready to deal with the hassle of it! Now, he is pretty good at #1, but not the other!!
Post a Comment