So I spent all of November thinking Sawyer was turning 17 months old when he was actually turning 18 months old. Once again 2nd borns get the shaft. And I am still getting used to life with two. Organization of my life may come some day but by then I will be too old to care. Luckily we have the best Ped in the world and he got us in anyway. We love Brent! Sawyer had a great check up. He is 32 inches long (30%) and weighed 29 pounds (75%). These are definitely Mitchell stats. :) He got his shots and was a trooper. We got a flu shot as well. He is running around trying to keep up with brother. He says Moma, Dada, home, down, off, and he signs "more". He loves white grape juice, green beans, blueberries, hotdogs, and catsup. He is a dream at bedtime. Gives everyone night night love then heads to bed without a peep. Thank you, Lord. He loves to copy everything his brother does. He gets so excited when daddy gets home. He says a form of ready, set, go and then runs. He LOVES to sing and does so all day. He likes to be naked and he loves the bath. He goes with the flow and he is our little Sausey. We love him so!!! What a precious family I have!
Monday, January 10, 2011
18 Month Check-Up
So I spent all of November thinking Sawyer was turning 17 months old when he was actually turning 18 months old. Once again 2nd borns get the shaft. And I am still getting used to life with two. Organization of my life may come some day but by then I will be too old to care. Luckily we have the best Ped in the world and he got us in anyway. We love Brent! Sawyer had a great check up. He is 32 inches long (30%) and weighed 29 pounds (75%). These are definitely Mitchell stats. :) He got his shots and was a trooper. We got a flu shot as well. He is running around trying to keep up with brother. He says Moma, Dada, home, down, off, and he signs "more". He loves white grape juice, green beans, blueberries, hotdogs, and catsup. He is a dream at bedtime. Gives everyone night night love then heads to bed without a peep. Thank you, Lord. He loves to copy everything his brother does. He gets so excited when daddy gets home. He says a form of ready, set, go and then runs. He LOVES to sing and does so all day. He likes to be naked and he loves the bath. He goes with the flow and he is our little Sausey. We love him so!!! What a precious family I have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment