Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Christmas Eve Day












Well, Christmas week I was a little afraid that we were going to have a repeat of last year. Two days before Christmas Eve CW started throwing up - it was just a matter of time till the rest of us got it. Rodney was next then me and let me say I had it the worst. Sickly Sawyer didn't even get it this time. Prayers for his immune system by my BSF group are really working! I was so depressed being sick the day before Christmas Eve. I had all these plans for our family and I called my mom bawling that night, and told her if she didn't want to come I would understand. So dramatic - like they wouldn't come! The boys cleaned the house for me and I managed to Lysol things. Mom and dad came that morning and the boys were ready to open presents. It was so great to be together and the boys were so excited. I am so glad my mom doesn't listen to me when I have my little meltdowns - I wonder where CW gets it from! :)

1 comment:

Nee Nee said...

Great updates! Christmas was fun.