I love how Carter Wayne thinks that he and Santa are big buds. Except for his first two years he is always excited to see Santa and talk to him. I was worried about Sawyer this year because at CW's 2nd trip to Santa he screamed and cried. But leave it to Sawyer - if he was scared he wasn't going to show it. He was stone faced the whole time. I mean if his Big Brother is going to sit in Santa's lap then he is too. While we were in line CW asked me to ask Santa to say Ho, Ho, Ho for him. I promised I would and when we were leaving I did. I will never forget the smile that spread across CW's face when Santa said "Ho, Ho, Ho!" You could just tell that it was exactly the way he had pictured it in his mind. I LOVE Christmas with kids - it is just so fun!!!
Monday, January 10, 2011
Our Trip to See Santa
I love how Carter Wayne thinks that he and Santa are big buds. Except for his first two years he is always excited to see Santa and talk to him. I was worried about Sawyer this year because at CW's 2nd trip to Santa he screamed and cried. But leave it to Sawyer - if he was scared he wasn't going to show it. He was stone faced the whole time. I mean if his Big Brother is going to sit in Santa's lap then he is too. While we were in line CW asked me to ask Santa to say Ho, Ho, Ho for him. I promised I would and when we were leaving I did. I will never forget the smile that spread across CW's face when Santa said "Ho, Ho, Ho!" You could just tell that it was exactly the way he had pictured it in his mind. I LOVE Christmas with kids - it is just so fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment