Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 3 and 4 of Staycation 2012

We went on a float trip in Missouri and I truly thought we might die! We began with Elizabeth, myself and the older kids doing an incredibly high zip line. I am a mother for goodness sakes - what am I doing? But it was fun! The water on the float was so low that my dad had to drag us more than half the way. I thought he would have a heart attack! But we made some crazy memories and we didn't die so I will call that a success. The last day we went to the drive thru safari in Gentry and it did not disappoint! You just can't beat live animals attacking your car and a car load of kids screaming in excitement! Best Staycation ever!!! I am so glad we had such a special time with our family! Can't wait for them to come back!











No comments: