Monday, December 31, 2012

Mom Fail # 820

This isn't pretty but I don't want to forget it. I have this idea of a line of first day of school pics lined up at the boys' graduation party someday. Great idea but when I try to control something with Carter Wayne, things always get ugly. The morning started great. Sweet boy had breakfast in bed with his daddy. We got ready and I wanted my sweet "first day of school pic". CW was determined to be silly and I was determined for it to be "precious". And 5 minutes later we were both in tears. Looking back I see we were both dealing with many emotions and being the same person we handled them by getting mad at each other. Not proud of it- but just keeping it real. Luckily things got better, but I want to remember that sometimes I just need to not worry about some perfect "dream" in my head and just enjoy the moment.











No comments: