Monday, December 31, 2012

First Day of Kindergarten

Carter Wayne did great at his first day of school. He was excited and happy. Sawyer was enjoying it too and he wanted to stay. We stayed till they ushered us on out. I knew he was going to have a good day. When we left I swear Rodney was walking slow on purpose! I couldn't get to the van quick enough. Once inside I bawled my eyes out. Rodney said it was a happy day - we had gotten him to this point and he was ready. He said I should be happy I had an extra year with him. All true, but not what I wanted to hear! I had a good cry, then met Kari (Gabe's mom) and her daughter Abigail at Chick fil a. We ate breakfast and prayed for our boys' first day at school. I picked CW up in the car line (first and only time to do that mess). He had a wonderful day! He was so hungry and tired and had lots of stories to tell. So very thankful for a "purr- fect" first day!



































No comments: