Monday, January 10, 2011

My Birthday!






I am going to have to brag a little bit about my birthday this year. My boys were awesome! They cooked me breakfast and brought it to me in bed. They made me the sweetest cards. Rodney gave me three vouchers that promise he will watch all the Twilight movies with me. So sweet and a sacrifice for him for sure. That night Rodney arranged to have a sweet friend of ours, Melissa, come and watch the kids. He took me to eat at Crabby's and it was wonderful. The food was so good and it was such a nice restaurant. Then we got sonic drinks and drove around looking at Christmas lights. It was a PERFECT evening. And if that wasn't enough! Rodney arranged for me to have a spa day getting my hair done and everything else. I felt very loved and very appreciated. Thank you Rodney, Carter Wayne and Sawyer. I love you three more than anything!!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

By the way....I got Josh to watch all 3 twilight movies with me too!! Quite an accomplishment, but since he bought them for me for Christmas I told him he had to! :-)