NeeNee, the boys, and I headed to Mississippi for a few days. We had a cookout at Auntie Ann's house. All of a sudden Carter Wayne and Sawyer decided they love the water and began jumping off the side into the pool. Sometimes with floaties, sometimes without. The last time we were at the pool these two would barely put their feet in the water. I am not sure what came over them! But despite their new found confidence they still wanted me to "catch" them. About a hundred times! I was so worn out!!! Once again we did a marathon family visit and got to spend time with PaPa, Aunt Nancy, Uncle Bobby, Elizabeth, Holli, Sam and Hunter. I seriously have the best family. Mom and I were exhausted on the trip back to Little Rock. We were about an hour away and Sawyer starts screaming from the back, "I wan ha dag! I wan ha dag!" Over and over again! Well, we didn't pack hot dogs for the ride home - go figure. It was constant for 20 minutes. Finally we pulled over and bought hot dogs for like 6 bucks at a gas station. He ate like 4! What a trip!!! Memories...
No comments:
Post a Comment