This weekend was all about keeping the boys busy while Daddy was out of town. Friday night we went to a Soccer kick Off and McDonald's (Carter Wayne loves McDonald's and since he had a btter few days at school I let him pick). There were bouncy houses at the Kick off and these boys were worn out. Yeah!The litterally got home and laid out on the living room floor. Bed time was a breeze. Saturday morning we went to get the boys haircuts and then for donuts. They love to go in Krispy Kreme and see the donuts being made. Carter Wayne wanted to get his daddy a hat from Krispy Kreme - I am sure Rodney will be excited to sport that Fall look. :) Then I took the boys to the park to run off all that sugar. The weather was actually nice and we had a great time. My buddy Lynne was in town so I got a sitter for Saturday and Sunday night so we could go out with our buddy Leslie. The boys were pooped by the time Moday morning rolled around. I had to wake Carter Wayne up for school and that never happens. We had a fun weekend, but we are ready to see Rodney.
Monday, August 29, 2011
Haircuts and Donuts
This weekend was all about keeping the boys busy while Daddy was out of town. Friday night we went to a Soccer kick Off and McDonald's (Carter Wayne loves McDonald's and since he had a btter few days at school I let him pick). There were bouncy houses at the Kick off and these boys were worn out. Yeah!The litterally got home and laid out on the living room floor. Bed time was a breeze. Saturday morning we went to get the boys haircuts and then for donuts. They love to go in Krispy Kreme and see the donuts being made. Carter Wayne wanted to get his daddy a hat from Krispy Kreme - I am sure Rodney will be excited to sport that Fall look. :) Then I took the boys to the park to run off all that sugar. The weather was actually nice and we had a great time. My buddy Lynne was in town so I got a sitter for Saturday and Sunday night so we could go out with our buddy Leslie. The boys were pooped by the time Moday morning rolled around. I had to wake Carter Wayne up for school and that never happens. We had a fun weekend, but we are ready to see Rodney.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment