Yesterday I got to get out from the house of sickness to take Carter Wayne to a birthday party. His best bud at school, David, had his party at the YMCA. It was a sports party with lots of running around so Carter Wayne had a blast. David's mom, Bonnie, and I are co-room moms and we have had such a good time planning stuff for the class. I will say room mom can be a full time gig. So busy! We are blessed to have CW at a school with so many programs and so much parental support. Last night my parents came over so Rodney and I could get out a bit. It has kept my sanity! I don't do well being cooped up. Sawyer is slowly getting better but still not eating so he's weak. I know it wasn't the flu but might as well been with how long he has been down. Hopefully this week will be better.

No comments:
Post a Comment