We had a sweet Valentine's Day! The boys woke to new Angry Bird Pjs and candy. We had KDO so that meant parties for everyone! We got donuts for Sawyer's class and for the home school class that CW has gotten to hang out with this week at KDO. It was so fun to see all the little KDO cuties dressed up for Valentine's Day. The boys had a blast at school and came home to their sweet daddy who took off early to bring them gifts. Rodney surprised me with a new charm for my pandora bracelet. It is a sparkly heart to represent him on the bracelet. It is beautiful! We had fun family time all evening. And as a special treat my buddy Sarah and I went to see Safe Haven at the movies! It was a perfect day. I am so blessed to be surrounded by so many that love me and so many that I have the privilege of getting to love! It is a blessed life!





No comments:
Post a Comment