I had such a fun weekend! Saturday I met Ashley P. and Ashley H. at a spa. They got facials and I got a pedicure and a manicure. So relaxing!!! We went downtown to eat at the Press Room where I had the BEST salad of my life. Seriously! We then checked out the little shops downtown and headed out to some antique shops. We went to the mall - to shop some more. We saw the movie "Identity Thief" and it was hilarious!! We spent the night at Ashley P.'s parents' house- it felt like high school all over again! We watched movies and talked and got to sleep in the next morning! Jealous,yet? Our weekend ended with a late breakfast at Mimi's Cafe. I love these two girls so much and time with them always involves fun, laughter, tears and joy! God blessed me with these girls a long time ago and I continue to be thankful for their role in my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment