Well talk about a snow day bust! The snow started about 10 am and it was beautiful. It was coming down hard and fast, even sticking! Sawyer and I helped my dad get a new dresser for my mom then hurried home. I was sure they would cancel Carter Wayne's school. We didnt want to get stuck in the snow! South of us it was worse and schools did let out. Here the snow stopped and began to melt. By the time school was over there was only enough for a little snow ball fight with the Tate's. I went to the grocery store to stock up yesterday for the ice coming tonight. We canceled small group at church and I rearranged some plans I had for tomorrow. Well, we just watched the news and it looks like we won't get anything. We have the most awesome sled and we have yet to get to use it! Maybe next year when Peter is finally here we will get a big snow. Can't wait to see what he thinks of snow! So we shall see if the ice comes... I won't hold my breath.













No comments:
Post a Comment