Monday, February 11, 2013

My Favorite Super Hero- Rodney!

This past weekend I got to have a mini girls' weekend! Rodney picked up the boys from my parents' house on Saturday. The went to lunch and then to Toys R Us! They watched a movie that night and then all three slept in our bed. On Sunday Rodney got the boys ready and all three went to not one, but two services at church! How great is this guy??? They got lunch from McAlister's, which happens to be the boys' favorite place. When I got home they were all relaxing in the den together. Just precious! Rodney is so sweet to let me have time to myself and not make me feel guilty or bad for doing so. I know that is not the case for every woman. I am also thankful for a husband that enjoys time with his kids and actually looks forward to their time together. Once again, that isn't always the case for everyone. I am so thankful for Rodney and I love him so much! :-)





No comments: